Wednesday 11 June 2014

Me Made May '14: round up

My final day of me made may was spent in shorts which I finished just in time. They were from a sewaholic pattern and fit perfectly. The THURLOW pattern that I used is really clearly explained and I managed 2 pretty good welt pockets which is a first for me. The pattern has a back extension so you can fit the pattern to your bum. I'm so pleased with the result I've worn them pretty much everyday since I made them. However I haven't taken one picture yet. I'll do it soon I promise. 
Overall I really enjoyed doing me made may. I enjoyed taking pictures more than I thought I would and i feel like i've found the gaps in my wardrobe that need filling with lovely me made clothes. The most outstanding area was i don't own anything to go running in so sports wear is evidently my next challenge. It was fun seeing how everyone else who was blogging about it was getting on. Generally it was all good!
In other news I finally finished a bra i've been putting off finishing because I thought it wouldn't fit. However, it does :-)
Need to work on my stitching and find somewhere to get appropriate components but it's comfy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment